Yay! It’s that time of year again!
The time when Yinzerella over at the
Luckily for me, I can link this recipe to a movie star. Because I had never heard of such a thing until my chum Mark Brisenden mentioned a few weeks ago that he often makes Humphrey Bogart’s spaghetti LOAF with leftover
Another lovely link is the fact that Greg over at Recipes4Rebels
…ended up with the recipe I submitted, Ron Masak’s Artichoke Pie.
Oh yes, SHERIFF METZGER OF CABOT COVE! I cannot wait to read Greg’s account of how it turned out! Oh, and one more thing. Mark found Humph’s recipe for Spaghetti Loaf in Greg’s wonderful cookbook, Recipes For Rebels.
Don’t you love it when things come full circle?
So here’s my spaghetti pie! It was such a fun thing to make
and whaddya know? It was DELICIOUS!
This is a HUGE pie – goodness knows when I’ll eat the rest of it, but when I have, I will make a Humphrey Bogart Spaghetti Loaf for sure!
You want to make a spaghetti pie too dontcha? Well here you go!
This recipe was selected for the
I am almost tempted to get me a copy so I can make this splendiferous item!
If you like the idea of being part of a fun cookalong like this, even if you are not a blogger, please consider signing up to my Murder, She Wrote Cookalong – recipes on offer are here…
AND NOW… GET YOURSELF A SLICE OF PIE AND TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD WITH THE PIEATHALON!
First our hostess Yinzerella makes the mental Salvador Dali’s Oasis Leek Pie
Lots more fabulous pie-links!
- Dr. Bobb: Macaroon Pie
- Kitchen Confidence: Betty Crocker Hawaiian Pie
- Culinary Adventures with Camilla: Flaming Peach Pie
- Recipes4Rebels: Artichoke Pie
- The Homicidal Homemaker: Bamberry Turnovers
- The Nostalgic Cook: Cheese Applesauce Pie
- Velveteen Lounge Kitsch-en: Angel Pie
- Vintage Recipe Cards: Salmon Custard Pie
- Vincent Price Legacy UK: Weight Watchers Cherrie Pies
- Granny Pantries: Banana Split Pie
- A Book of Cookrye: Huntington Fidget Pie
- Retro Food for Modern Times: Honey Cream Cheese Pie